Friday, February 20, 2009

Projects at Oma's & Opa's

It's been fun helping Oma and Opa finish some projects that they've been trying to get done. I helped them get their HUGE T.V. hooked up. We had to build a support system into the built-in cabinet that would support the weight of the TV. It was a tough project but mostly because of the awkward weight and height of trying to mount the TV onto the bracket. It's on and looks great. In addition, I also helped them hook up the sound system, and the DVD player. It was awesome to watch our first movie on the new system.... Mamma Mia - It was great!




I helped with getting their slide out garbage system installed



and also hung some curtain rods in my moms room. I have to say I'm not a big fan of being on a ladder trying to drill and screw things into awkward spots. It's done though and it looks GREAT!!!

1 comment:

OPA said...

Angie,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!

We have been here for 10 months and wondering how we were ever going to get some of these things done. The TV and Surround Sound are AWESOME.

Love ya,

DAD