Sunday, December 7, 2008

Camera cable is missing!

So, I really had intended on keeping up with our happenings with photos, however I think I left my camera cable (you know the one that let's me download the pics to my computer) in Montreal.

That being said - I don't have my pictures to upload of us putting up lights on the house (that a big deal since it's our first time doing it) or making christmas tree bulbs (filling clear glass bulbs with paint and swirling it around) or pictures of the mass amounts of snow.

Anyway - we're filled with the Christmas spirit (I'm sure it's because we're SO excited to have Oma & Opa coming to our home for Christmas).

I ordered a new camera cable - so hopefully we'll get some fun photo's up soon!

1 comment:

OPA said...

Ten days at home and then on our way to New York for Christmas. So glad we do not have to drive after the drive home from Houston. Actually we are closer to Syracuse than Spring.

We are looking forward to the lights and just having fun.