Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wii love our new toy!

I guess last Christmas was the year for Wii! Everyone I know got a Wii for christmas. We're having fun with it.

So I found this section on the Wii sports where you can check your Mii age. You can do it everyday and it tracks your progress. The first day I did it, I ended up with an age of 70! I had a great laugh about that. I've progressively gotten better, but I'm still not down to my real age. Oh well!

The kids TOTALLY kick our butts on the Wii - it's like they were just born to play the games! They got a Ben 10 Wii game on Christmas day and they played through and beat the entire game within 3 days! Yikes. I would say they're either really good at games or the game was too easy - or both!

Anyway, Wii are loving this new interactive game system!

3 comments:

jturpin said...

Wii love our new Wii also!

girls love bowling on Wii Sports.

MindyMindy said...

Welcome to Wii world! Good family times for sure! Our kids are way better and it too. What you need to do is kneel down on the floor or sit in a small chair and you will play better. BELIEVE ME! Its true.
And yes...Collin DOES get away with way too much. ;) Thanks for thinking he is so darn cute! We like to think so too!

Estelle said...

We got the WiiFit a few months ago, but I'm too scared to let it evaluate me - that's all I need for my delicate fragile state of mind right now (in other words, having recently turned 40) is to hear that I'm really 70!!