Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Furniture & My 1st Chicken Pot Pie!

I've been working on getting my dining room furniture piece by piece and I finally have it all ordered, paid for, and built! It matches great with my existing dining room table and chairs so I'm happy! Plus it gives me TONS more cupboard space to hide away things like the breadmaker, blender, electric frypan, etc...




The picture below shows the entire collection. You can see most of it from this view! Now I just gotta work on getting rid of the hideous 70's style mirror and it will look great!


Oh... and here's my very first Chicken Pot Pie! It was so delicious - and I heard NO complaints from anyone!

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Loverly! The furniture and the pie! Miss ya!

Danielle said...

Uh, not fair....I am sitting here at 1:53 a.m. doing calls and was bored for a minute so was catching up on blogs. I see your new furniture which I must say I am jealous but so excited for you. But the worst part about all this....is the Chicken Pot Pie! I am salivating right now.....and nothing remotely close to it anywhere in my home that I can substitute to get rid of my now ever raging craving for one! Guess I know what I will be fixing for dinner this week! Send me an email with your recipe sometime!
love ya!
Danielle