Friday, March 13, 2009

SYRACUSE is INCREDIBLE!!!


Oh my goodness! Syracuse College Basketball team is amazing! I stayed up to watch the game SYR played against UCONN and WOW it was such an intense game. Rich gave up after the 3rd overtime started, but it was too intense for me to sleep so I watched on. Syracuse finally won the game in the 6th overtime 127 to 117. It was exhilarating and exhausting all at the same time and I was just watching the game on TV.

Trevor is my little sports nut. He woke up at 6am to watch the DVR recording of the game. He saw on the highlights they won in 6 overtimes and ran upstairs to tell me about the amazing game results (I was a zombie, half dead sleeping - but glad to see his excitement). He watched what the DVR actually recorded, but only saw up to the beginning of the first OT because the game ran so long.

Tonight is the Syracuse vs. West Virginia game and we will stay up to watch it. Since it's Saturday tomorrow, the boys can stay up late to watch the game - special treat!

Let's Go Orange!

2 comments:

OPA said...

OMA and I stayed up until almost 1
AM Central Time watching "The Greatest Basketball Game ever played", and incredibly SYRACUSE won. The only thing that would have made this game better would have been to watch it with Trevor.

GO ORANGE !!!!!

OPA

the three barrons said...

That WAS an amazing game! I was already falling asleep, but Drew woke me up every time he yelled about another OT! Crazy times! We're excited about tonight's game... we'll see how our team does!
By the way, we have a blog! It's thebarronbanner.blogspot.com