Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lots of Changes...

Well - I finally got my computer working! It's working great now because it's a NEW computer! We bought a new HP desktop instead of getting another laptop. We were able to get a VERY fast and great computer for much less. I LOVE it!

We also got a NEW CAR! We brought in our "old" car (it was a 2005 Kia Optima - not that old) in for some AC repairs and it was going to cost about 2,000 dollars to repair. An awesome salesman at the dealership (very laid back and cool - NOT pushy at all) had mentioned that Kia was offering some great rebates on new cars. So we looked into the numbers, and it worked out better for us to just trade in the car and get into a new car with a full warranty! So out with the old and busted and in with the new and hotness! Trevor was with us (Jordan wanted to stay home) so we let Trevor pick out the color of the car! It's RED! I LOVE it! I'll post pictures later of our 2009 Kia Optima!

I'm (Angie) going in for surgery on June 15th. I'm finally going to have my "female issues" resolved. I'm having a full hysterectomy - everything taken out. This will help with my cysts, endometriosis, and very painful monthly cycles. It's nice to finally move forward.

Trevor is now 9! It's so weird to think my baby is 9. He had a "Twilight" party. It was awesome! I'll have to post some of those pictures too.

We were all sick last week. Strep for the whole family - and Rich had bronchitis as well. It was a very busy week with antibiotics and trying to clean everything to kill any germs hanging around the house.

Anyway... life goes on!

2 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Yeah for the new car! I hope all goes well with your surgery.

Shelly Turpin said...

Lots of changes. The car sounds fun. I hope your surgery goes well. Are they going to be able to do it laproscopic? All our best!