Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Alive!

Well, I survived surgery yesterday. Everything went really well. I'm a bit sore (pain medication is a wonderful thing), but it will take a while to heal. It's great that they can now do this procedure all laparoscopically (3 small incisions in the belly). My hospital stay was less than wonderful because I had a roommate (she was noisy and a bit rude). Oh well - I'm glad to be home... I can finally sleep!

Thanks to all of those who've prayed for me and supported me in other ways! My mom (Oma) is here for 3 WEEKS so she has been and will be a great help! Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

I am so glad that you are home and out of the hospital!
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

Carrie Jeffrey said...

oh good!!! i hope you are feeling better soon and that the surgery helps!! we miss you guys!

West Family said...

I am so glad you are home, I hate hospital roommates! Hope your recovery goes well. We will miss you on Sunday.